Questions about registering with your e-ID or by code sent under separate cover? Be sure to check our handy list of FAQs.
Registering via eID or with a code sent by letter
What's my card number or customer ID number?
1. 1. If you were issued a My Healthcare Card, your customer ID number is the number on the front side of your card (e.g. 0079-XXXXXXXX-YY).
2. If you received an e-mail or a letter presenting the many advantages of My Global Benefits, we included your customer ID number in this e-mail or letter.
I can't find my card number or customer ID number.
Don't remember what you did with your card number or customer ID number? We'll help you find it! Try one or more of the following quick fixes:
1. Misplaced your My Healthcare Card? Contact us for assistance.
2. Received an e-mail or letter presenting the many benefits of My Global Benefits and filed it for safekeeping? Clever move, as this e-mail or letter contains your customer ID number.
3. Remember where you filed your latest benefits statement? You can use your contract number as your customer ID number. If you have more than one contract number, just pick one of them.
4. Ever reported a hospital admission? If so, you received a confirmation letter from us. Your customer ID number is the number featured under the heading "AG Insurance reference".
5. None of these quick fixes have worked for you and you still don't have your customer ID number? Send us an e-mail with your request, your full name and your date of birth. We'll get back to you within 48 hours.
What's a registration code and why do I have to wait a few days before I can register?
Our priority is to keep your personal data safe from prying eyes. If you register using your electronic identity card (e-ID) and PIN code, your identity is confirmed: you truly are who you say you are! We need to verify your identity to prevent unauthorised access to your account. At the start of the registration procedure, you will be prompted to enter your customer ID number. If we suspect foul play, we will send you a unique personal registration code. When you enter this code on the website in combination with your customer ID number, we can be 100% sure that you are who you say you are!
I still haven't received my registration code.
It can take more than five business days before you receive your code.
If you think your code got lost in the mail, you can always go to My Global Benefits and click on "Request a new code" to get another one. For direct access to the registration page, click on the following link
. While you're online, it's a good idea to check the address that appears on the screen.
If it's not the right address, follow the change of address procedure outlined in the question "This is not my address".
The system doesn't recognise my registration code.
This is likely due to the following:
1. Your code is no longer valid (all registration codes expire three months after their issue date). A new code is generally issued automatically when you register. If this is not the case, you can request a code manually by clicking on "Don't have a registration code".
2. You have received a new code, which means that the first code we sent you is no longer valid. You will need to enter the most recent code.
3. If the above cases do not apply, contact us for assistance.
My attempts to register on My Global Benefits have been unsuccessful.
Unable to register on My Global Benefits? Need help?
If you received a registration code in the mail, are you sure you've typed in the right code? Try again. Your code will remain valid for three months.
Still having trouble? Contact us for assistance.
This is not my address. How do I change it?
This is the address that was provided by your employer. If it's incorrect, it also means that your registration code was sent to the wrong address.
We recommend that you contact your employer to make an address correction. As soon as we have the right information, we will update My Global Benefits accordingly. If your plan also includes hospitalisation insurance, you also have the option to submit your change of address online. Click on this link http://myglobalbenefits.aginsurance.be/nl/Paginas/Contact.aspx
What does "I'm not a robot" mean"? What should I do if I get this message?
This is just quick verification test to prove that an Internet user is an actual human being and not a robot.
How does it work?
Select the right images to solve the challenge.
N.B.: in some cases, you may be asked to complete multiple challenges in order to pass the test.
Why do I have to provide my mobile phone number?
Security is our top priority! As part of the registration process, you'll need to input your mobile phone number. This will allow you to log in securely via SMS using a code sent to your mobile phone.
Registering via e-ID - Reading your e-ID card
I'd like to register using my e-ID card. What do I need to get started?
Let's run through the checklist of items you need to get started:
1. Your electronic identity card and PIN code.
2. An electronic identity card reader (e-ID reader).
3. An eID plugin or extension installed on your computer to read your eID.
What could go wrong and how can I fix it?
1. Misplaced your PIN code? You can request a new one from FPS Home Affairs - Institutions and Population Department via: http://www.ibz.rrn.fgov.be
. or from your local town hall.
2. Don't have a card reader? You can find out more or get one from your local town hall.
3. Concerned about installing the plug-in? The installation will be launched automatically once you register. Just follow the instructions on the screen.
How do I install the e-ID plug-in on my computer?
Concerned about installing the plug-in? The installation will be launched automatically once you register. Just follow the instructions on the screen.
Need help? Click on the link
My attempts at installing the eID plug-in have been unsuccessful.
If you're using your office computer, the installation may have been blocked by your company's internal security system.
If this is the case, you will have to ask your company's IT department to authorise the eID plug-in or else install it on your own computer at home.
If the plug-in is blocked on your own computer, contact us for assistance.
I can't log in to My Global Benefits.
Are you sure you registered? Don't forget that you first need to register before you can log in to My Global Benefits.
If you registered beforehand and typed in your ID information correctly but are still having trouble logging in, call us for assistance.
I have a new e-mail address and/or mobile phone number. What should I do?
You can change your ID information in your profile once you have logged in successfully.
Make sure you input any modifications in My Global Benefits before you change your address or mobile phone number, otherwise you'll be locked out of the site. To get back in, you will need to register again with your new e-mail address and/or new mobile phone number.
I'm having trouble logging in ever since I changed my mobile phone number.
User authentication on My Global Benefits is linked to your mobile phone number.
To protect your account, you provided your mobile phone number which serves to send login verification requests and personal access codes to your phone.
If your mobile phone number has changed, try one of the following options:
1. If possible, log in using your previous mobile number and add your new number to your profile 2. If you registered using your electronic ID card (eID card), log in with your eID and add your new mobile number to your profile.
3. Complete the registration process again. To do so, go to this link
I don't remember which mobile phone number or e-mail address I need to use.
You need to enter the same mobile phone number or e-mail address you used when you registered. We will use this number to text you with an access code that you can use to log in to the site.
Note, however, that:
1. If you didn't provide an e-mail address when you registered...
but successfully activated your My Healthcare Card, you can use the same e-mail address you entered when you created your profile.
2. If you don't remember which mobile phone number you used, you will have to complete the registration process again, for security reasons. To do so, go to this link